Three Sided Toothbrush
Our amazing three sided toothbrush cleans all sides of the tooth at once - effective brushing in half the time!
Who can use our three sided toothbrush?
- Any child or adult with special sensory needs, mobility problems or anyone who has difficulty cleaning their teeth
- The innovative three sided design makes assisted brushing easy and impossible to do wrong
- One customer said "Brushing my daughter's teeth is much less of a battle than it used to be."
How will this brush make a difference?
- The angled bristles make it easy for anyone to brush correctly - including very young children, those with limited mobility or for those who hate having the brush in their mouth for too long
- Brush the same teeth i half the time
- Ensure clean teeth and gums every time
What are some other benefits?
- Improves dental hygiene
- Reduces plaque and gum disease
- Tooth brushing gets done faster and more efficiently
- Caregivers find brushing their child or patient's teeth a lot easier and quicker and can have the peace of mind that they've done a good job
How many toothbrushes can I buy?
You can buy as many as you like. The toothbrush comes with four heads that are interchangeable.
How do I care for my three-sided toothbrush?
The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends that you replace your toothbrush every 3-4 months, or sooner if it is frayed.
We recommend rinsing the bristles after every brush under warm water and tap the handle to remove any water residue from the bristles